Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sabbath.

Well my test is over so I can relax a little. This weekend I headed to Arkansas to see friends coming for Jamie and Andrew's wedding, and of course see Kody. I didn't actually get to go to the wedding because I worked at the birthing center at the fair. More about that later.

Sabbath was a gorgeous day! We went to church at Springtown and I got to see a lot of people I don't get to see very often. Cousin Elizabeth was down for the wedding, so we chatted for a little bit after church. I hadn't seen her in a long time. Sabbath afternoon Kody and I headed over to the Netzels to meet Cooper, Jordan and Michelle's dog. We played with him for awhile but somehow I took no pictures. ( I know, it's crazy!) We hung out at the house for awhile, and swapped school horror stories. :) They headed to a birthday party so Kody and I hung out at his house for a little while. His mom took a few pictures of us then the real fun began. ha




Kody headed out with the guys and I headed to the salon to meet up with the girls. Jamie and her girls got their nails done, while Michelle and I entertained them. Well it was actually more like Michelle entertaining and I was there for moral support. ha We had a good time though. After getting their nails done we headed to Lora's to play some bachelorette games. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to be there! It was great talking to Lora and Michelle after the party was over. I definitely miss those ladies... We have had some great times together and they are like sisters to me. Somehow, I didn't get a picture with either of them. I guess we are always behind the camera and never remember to get one of ourselves. 

Sabbath really was a great day! I am blessed with some really great friends. Even if we don't see each other every day, or get to talk very often we can always start back right where we left off. 

[Insert picture that was never taken because my brain is filled with school and can't remember normal things]



No comments: