Thursday, October 13, 2011

pause.

I'm on fall break. I'm home! We aren't really calling this a break though... it's a pause. ha I have big plans for break.

1. Haircut at 11 in the morning.
2. Buy a wedding gift for the Short's.
3. Buy a baby gift for baby Rylan.
4. Get a pedicure with my mom.
5. Clean my bathroom and room.
6. Study for an anatomy test on Monday, Phys test on Wednesday that will determine my grade for my first  class of vet school.
7. Ride a horse. I say A horse because I really want to ride one of my horses but I'm slightly afraid of hurting myself. So maybe I will ride Robert's new horse or something. The weather is just to perfect not to ride a horse.
8. Find something to do to a cow. I need some major motivation or something to refocus me. I'm so stinkin' tired of studying my life away and still just barely passing. Maybe I will just palpate my horse. ha
9. Rest. I'm way burned out. It's not good. Just to much is going on right now in my life (besides school) I'm not sure how much longer I can handle all of it. I plan on doing a lot of relaxing and getting stuff worked out.

I'm ready for Thanksgiving. Even though I will be studying a lot for finals coming up a week or two after, I will get to see family and do some fun stuff. Next weekend I actually get a little break. The girls are coming to the farm and we are gonna make applesauce and do some fun farmy stuff. :)

I remembered on my way home today that I never really said anything about last weekend. I pretty much  did everything at church. Luke and I did special music for Sabbath School and Church. I ended up being the chorister because my mom was scheduled to play the piano and be chorister. I taught Sabbath School. I actually enjoy being involved though. I think you gotta get involved to really get the blessing. :) This week I plan on sitting back and enjoying though. You just never know though... ha

I will let you know how many things I get checked off my list tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Elle said...

"Find something to do to a cow" lol. You are too funny.
After work today I am on break too!!! Mine is Monday and Tuesday (kinda strange). I am soo badly needing a break and already have a list of things to do too. Enjoy your pedicure AND riding a horse (jealous of both, but mostly the horse. I could really use that now).

Emily said...

Hey- ask the twins if you can use Sally, their cow. She is a tame one- they can even ride her. :)

Allyson said...

You girls need to be here! I need someone to ride with...
I might just search out Sally next weekend. I forgot about her! :)