Wednesday, October 5, 2011

random.

I was just looking at some pics on my phone and wanted to upload a few. That means this is going to be really random, but all these things are very important. 

I got a decal for my car that tells the world I am a vet student. I love it! Please ignore my dirty car . 
I also got my mom one that says "Proud Parent of an OSU Vet Med Student." It's much smaller and just goes in the corner of the window. I didn't get one for my dad's truck because in about an hour of it being on there it would probably be covered in chicken manure or something lovely like that.

I got a 15/15 on an anatomy quiz. Yes, I did take a picture of it and immediately send it to Kody. It is probably the only time that it will ever happen. I also considered putting it on my fridge but decided against it. If it was a test though, that sucker would have been on there the minute I got home!  

This is my planner for the month of September. As you can probably tell, I'm very happy to welcome October. Although October looks pretty crazy too. Not everything written on there is a test but over half is and a lot of meetings! I have been busy.
Sorry this was so random. As you can tell these things are very important. ha Now I'm going to stop wasting time and get back to studying so maybe I can do something fun again this weekend. :)

P.S. random question: how do I get a border around my pictures?? It is driving me crazy!

2 comments:

Elle said...

Love the randomness and congrats on the perfect quiz!!
To get a border just got to design and then there is something like "advanced settings". Play around with those and one of them includes putting borders on pictures. Sorry thats not a direct answer ha. Have a good week! It's almost Friday :)

Allyson said...

Well I can't get it to work. It must just be certain templates or something because I noticed some have the image option under advanced. But I couldn't get it to just border the picture and not the caption as well. Which template do you use??