Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthdays.

This weekend my sister and her boyfriend came to visit. They are on spring break! Cooper and I picked them up at the airport on Thursday afternoon and then Friday they went shopping while I studied. When they got back we took a few pictures. The dogs wanted to be in them so badly...

Not the best of Jacob but just look at Jake. He was determined to sit right there. ha
I have decided I'm not good at taking pictures of people. I don't know what to do with them. My dogs, plants or anything else is stationary and I don't have to pose them. And it can be awkward taking pictures of people. Anyway, here are a few cute ones. 

See what I had to work with here... :)
The sun was really harsh...

After church, Saturday, some of the family came over for lunch.

After church.
 
Saturday was Macy's Birthday and today is Jacob's birthday so we celebrated with Macy's favorite cake.

 
I studied all weekend... I have 4 tests this week. I just finished the first one so three to go and then I'm on spring break.

In an effort to stay positive this week, I'm going to post something I'm thankful for everyday. I have a tendency to get cranky when I'm stressed and have to study nonstop... hopefully this will be a happy outlet!

So today, I'm thankful that my sister was able to come home. Even if I didn't get to see her much because I was studying.

Happy Birthday Macy and Jacob! Come back and visit us soon!  

3 comments:

Elle said...

I think the pictures are cute! That's so great that their birthdays are couple days a apart. How fun!!!

Hope this week goes by quickly for you!

Kenz said...

That Jake is a HAM! LOVE IT! What a precious boy! And your family is gorgeous! Have a great week Allyson and good luck on your tests!

Danielle said...

How cute are they!! Loving your blog!!