Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family and Friends.

So, I'm starting to get a little discouraged. Vet school is hard. No matter how much I study I rarely get an A on a test which has been an adjustment for me. It's frustrating! Anyway, I have one test left and I am just praying that the test I took this morning went better than I felt like it did. Just one more test though. I haven't studied for it all so the next 10 hours or so will be spent cramming pathology terms into my tired little brain. 

I am so thankful for my friends and family though. They keep me going! They are all so supportive and I am just so thankful for each and everyone of them. 

My parents have sacrificed so much for me and are so supportive of everything I do. Even though I come home every weekend my mom still sends me cards in the mail every once in awhile that always seem to come at just the right time and say exactly what I need to hear. This one is my favorite right now. It came in the mail a few weeks ago and it is still so very true. I read it at least once a day. 


Sometimes I read it and cry, sometimes I read it and smile but every time I read it, I am encouraged. 


I remind myself everyday that God got me here, He isn't going to forget about me now. He will help me pass these tests/classes I just have to trust Him and have faith. 

My parents are the absolute best! 

My family is soooo important to me and I am so fortunate to get to go home every weekend and be encouraged by them. I know that they all pray for me so much and knowing that keeps me going. They are the best! 

My friends are always there to listen, help me remember to have a good time every once in awhile, and are always sending me encouraging notes. I am so thankful for the friends that God has put in my life. I may not be the best at keeping in touch but no matter how long it has been since we talked, we can always pick up where we left off. 

I am thankful for every one of my bloggy friends as well. You ladies are so encouraging and I am truly enjoying getting to know each and every one of you. 

I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Now I need your address. For reals.

Jenna said...

Hi! I found your page through my bestie Mackenzie. I've looked around a bit and love what I see. I look forward to learning more about you and seeing all of your great pictures!