Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sunshine Award.

So what better way to brighten things up around here after yesterday's post than to receive the sunshine award! :) The lovely Denise from That Girl Denise passed the award onto me and I'm excited to let you guys know a little more about me. :) Denise is the sweetest thing so go check out her blog! 




Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

Here are the 10 Sunshine Award questions:

Favorite color? 
Red! This is a tough one because it kind of changes with the seasons if that makes since, but probably my ultimate favorite is a dark red. 

Favorite animal?
Really?! How am I supposed to choice. I'm going to be a vet for goodness sakes... ha I love cows, horses, dogs... it's to hard to choose.

Favorite number? 
3

Favorite non-alcoholic drink? 
Mountain Dew

Prefer Facebook or Twitter? 
I don't have  a Twitter account but am contemplating starting one. Should I?!

My passion? 

Music, mission trips, agriculture... I'm not very good at narrowing things down. ha

Prefer getting or giving presents? 
Both! Who doesn't love to get presents?! I also love giving gifts even though I'm not very creative. When I do think of something just perfect for the person, I love it! 

Favorite pattern?
Gingham (red, yellow, blue)

Favorite day of the week? 
Saturday/Sabbath most definitely!


Favorite flower? 
Sunflowers! I also love any wildflowers and daffodils. Anything bright and cheery!

 I'm passing this award onto:

Courtney @ From Here to Eternity
Elle @ ElleOhVee
Kerrie @ The Williams Post
Elizabeth @ What I Love About Today
Amira @ Shades of Gray
Elizabeth @ Fearless and Frugal
MacKenzie @ Beau and Kenz: Our Life
Amber @ Replicating His Love
Chelsea @ Happy Bow Lucky
Amanda @ Swim for Brighter Days

We are enjoying some sunshine and warm weather here today but I hear rain is coming! I have a quiz and test tomorrow so I better get to studying. Next week is packed with tests and my sister is going to be home this weekend so I need to study now so I can do fun stuff this weekend. We will see how that goes... ha


1 comment:

Denise said...

You are so welcome! You deserve it :)