Monday, March 19, 2012

Thunderstorms and Outlet Malls.

Last night my mom and I headed to OKC to have a girl's night/day. We went to a Thunder game! It was so much fun! I love going to any sports games. Our seats were really good plus I had my stocker lens so I got some pretty good pictures. Most of the time I was to distracted to be concerned about taking pictures when exciting things were happening though.



Kevin Durant. Need I say more...


Final score. Thunder win!! :)


We stayed overnight in the city and went to the outlet mall today. I absolutely love outlet malls. I have a hard time shopping at normal stores and paying so much money. We can spend the same amount of money and get twice as many clothes that are nicer, than if I went to the regular store. Even though it pretty much poured the entire time we were there, (the mall isn't all enclosed, you walk around outside from store to store) I'm not complaining. We got some good deals, on some really cute clothes for summer and we desperately need the rain around here. It makes these farmer's souls happy! :) 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great shots! I enjoy watching Thunder and the Spurs. My bf is from OK and he is really wanting to make it back there for a game!

Elisa said...

Haha, I think its kinda funny you went to an outlet mall on such a rainy day. I do love a good deal though.