Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cooper.

I just finished my 2nd test out of 4 this week. I think it went really well! The sun is shining and it is 80 degrees outside. I have my windows open, dug out my shorts and am now ready to start studying for the next test, immunology. 

Today, I am thankful for Cooper. He is one of the sweetest and best dogs I have ever been around. He loves to snuggle, is only hyper for a few minutes and then he is ready to go back to sleep, and he is the best company anyone could ask for. 


Seriously though, even people who don't like animals, love Cooper. Jacob, Macy's boyfriend, does not like animals and he was ready to take Cooper back to school with them. 

He burps really loud, like a baby, every time he gets a drink. It makes me laugh everytime. Sometimes I have a hard time studying because he will snuggle up in my arms and I just can't put him down. He is seriously like a little baby, except I can leave him in my apartment by himself. ha

He weighs 5 pounds and his hair is super, soft and fluffy which makes him all the more cuddly.

He loves it when people talk to him. He will tilt his head back and forth like he is really trying to figure out what in the world you are saying. 


Don't get me wrong, I love my other 2 dogs just as much. It's just that Cooper comes back to my apartment with me every week. My apartment isn't big enough for the other two. It's barely big enough for Cooper. 

Cooper came into my life at just the right time and I love him to pieces. He is definitely my baby!

Enjoy the sunshine for me! 



3 comments:

Denise said...

So cute!

Kerrie Williams said...

he's a cutie!

Elle said...

Awww little white Cooper (as opposed to my big black Cooper lol). So cute!

BTW--I tagged you!