Thursday, March 8, 2012

Currently...

I'm all about country music. I love country music but it seems like I love it extra when the weather is nice and warm and the sun is shining! We have been having really nice weather lately, minus today and so I have had my country playlist on shuffle all week. I like almost anything country but my ultimate favorite is anything brad paisley. I'm slightly obsessed right now. I listened to his album This is Country Music about a hundred times last summer... He writes the best songs and is pretty stinkin' good lookin' in my opinion. :) 

Here are two of my current faves, and these are ones you don't hear on the radio all the time, at least around here. Seriously though... I love them all. 

Romantic... New Favorite Memory.


Fun... Be The Lake. I want to go to the lake so bad... I'm ready for summer! 


I'm done with classes for the week so just one more week before spring break. But there are still alot of tests between me and break. Maybe I will share some of my other favorites another time. I like to find songs they don't play on the radio all the time. 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Brad Paisley is an amazing artist, and he's VERY good looking :)

The weather here has been amazing until today too.. It's freezing cold and raining!! Boo :(