Monday, March 5, 2012

Young Alumni.

The high school I graduated from (Ozark Adventist Academy) has a reunion every year for students that graduated from the school. The first five years we get to go to "young alumni." This year was my 5 year reunion. yikes! I had such a great weekend seeing everyone. I guess I was so busy talking that I didn't take many pictures. I know more were taken but not with my camera I guess. ha 

My class was in charge of the church service, which meant I was in charge. No, I wasn't the president but I was a class officer. :) The service went really well, but I was thankful for it to be over. It was a little stressful trying to get a hold of people that you see once a year at the most. I'm so thankful for everyone who was willing to participate! 

Praise and worship
Children's story. Bestie Elle told the story. I think she only agreed to it because she loves me. ha She did a great job though. :)
I posted about this song a little while ago but the story is that we sang it a few times in highschool. We sang it for special music on our class trip and some other music trips we went on. It was really fun to sing it again with two of my close friends from high school. It is a beautiful song and it is called Be Thou My Vision. 



A few pictures were taken in the blinding sun and that's about all I got. ha I'm either at one extreme or the other when it comes to taking pictures I guess. 

So thankful for the friendship of these two.

Bestie Elle and yours truly. We have very few pictures of the two of us so we vowed to take more this weekend. This is the only one I got. ha 

Saturday night the school hosts a basketball game. The alumni vs. the team now. It was a lot of fun! We thought the alumni boys were going to be able to pull off a win but they didn't quite have the stamina to keep up at the end. :)

See #33?!

Yep, she was my roommate in high school. I was so scared of her at first. We actually became good friends. I was kind of like her rag doll though. She is over 6' and I was really tiny in high school. 
Overall, it was a really good weekend! It was great to catch up with old friends and get away from school. Now it is back to reality...

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I missed you! I took a nap instead of our usual walk. It's so nice you crossed over to old alumni now. Welcome :)

Elle said...

We are so lame about taking photos. Next time maybe we won't look so vampire-ish haha.