Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring!

Today is another full day of studying for me and all I'm saying is that I'm ready to pull my hair out. 

Continuing with the thankful theme this week (in an effort to keep myself sane with all the studying). I am thankful for spring! The weather has been unusually warm, the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and the grass is turning green again. I love it! 

I need to get back to studying but here are some pictures I have accumulated already of spring around the farm this year. :) 

One of my favorites... Daffodils!






Peach blossom. 
I think this is a pear blossom but I'm not sure.... I get them all mixed up. ha
Sunshine and green wheat! 
2 tests stand between me and spring break, and sun, and less studying! :)

3 comments:

Kerrie Williams said...

gorgeous pictures! Good luck on your tests!

Denise said...

Ok can I come stay on your farm?? So pretty!

Kenz said...

Looks like spring has found you! LOVE the daffodils!