Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week in Photos 3.

This week was crazy busy but I will share more about that later on. Here are a few peeks into my life this past week.
1. Cooper is super snuggling and cute in the mornings. :)
2. I worked on the yard/flowerbeds. The picture didn't quite capture my dirty hands like I intended...
3. Gus likes to let the wind blow through his hair ears.
4. The daffodils are in full bloom and we have lots of them around the farm. They are one of my favorite flowers. :)
5. I had to stop and let about 20 turkeys pass the road. Kind of weird for this time of year.
6. I got to get my chacos out and wear them twice this week. I love warm weather!


7. Got to see one of my besties, Elle, at our high school reunion. :) It was so good to catch up with her. 
8.  Brightening up my apartment this week. 

I have lots to share this week so hopefully I will have time! Hope everyone had a good weekend and is refreshed for the week!

No comments: