Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weekends Go By Way to Fast.

This post may be a bit of a picture overload. You have been warned. :) 

Saturday afternoon I went on a walk with my cousins and then they headed to vespers and I walked with the dogs over to the wheat. I wanted to play with my new polarizing lens. I still haven't figured it out totally but practice makes perfect. 


So, maybe I post to many pictures of the wheat and stuff but I'm a little obsessed with it right now. 





This is right on the edge of the field and you can see how brown it is everywhere else.

It is really loving this warm weather we have been having.

Can you tell who is who? :)



We celebrated Cousin Lexy's birthday by eating way to much cheesecake and playing games Saturday night. 



Dad dogsat Cooper. 

If you have never played Dutch Blitz, please come visit me. It's my favorite game and my family makes it pretty hilarious to play. :)
 Sunday we continued planting onions. We planted for about 3 hours and surprisingly I wasn't sore the next day. ha

Our new friend from church, Heather, came out to help. And thank goodness for Aunt LaDell. :)


Check out those "straight" lines. ;)
I think we planted about 4,000 onions and there were that many leeks still left that we didn't get to. It's going to be a fun summer...

And I will leave you with this picture of Gussy, taken right before he plowed over me and I was sure he broke my jaw and his head. (Sorry its' a bit blurry, I didn't have my settings quite right.)

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Lovely pictures, as usual! I look so suspicious of Caroline's next move :)

Elle said...

Wow--love your new lens!! Great pics and I especially love the last one of Gus :)

Btw--we should play Dutch Blitz soon. That is the one game I actually like.

Anonymous said...

you have a serious knack for taking pictures.

they are gorgeous.

Jena Roach said...

Wow! These pictures are beautiful!
I've never heard of Dutch Blitz, but it looks super fun! HAve you ever played Nertz? It's a card game, too. My family is obsessed.

My little brother is at OSU, too! He's just a baby freshman though :)