Tuesday, February 21, 2012

to much to do.

Lately I feel like all I do is take tests. I'm soooo tired of studying and I feel like I just keep getting more and more behind so I had to prioritize some things. Which means that I'm spending less time in the bloggy world. I have to make sure to stay in vet school if I I want to blog about it. :)
Anyway, my grades are suffering a little so I'm prioritizing but I'm on my lunch break right now and I just finished a test so I'm taking a few minutes.

This weekend I was reminded how much I love and miss mission trips. A group of people from my church went to Honduras and they presented there trip at church Saturday. It looked like such a great trip and I felt a little left out but am excited about the work they got accomplished!

The weekend was a cold and dreary one but I really wanted to get outside (I sit inside and study ALL THE TIME) so Saturday afternoon I decided to go on a walk with some friends from church (practically family) and family. 

Gus came but Jake wouldn't get in the car. Gussy had a great time though! 


Yep, it was sprinkling the whole time.

Winter is pretty in it's own way.




It was nice to get outside even if it was a little chilly.

I'm getting a little discouraged with school. It just seems like never ending stress. I know, I know, I signed up for this but I just need a day or two to catch up! Is it spring break yet? or better yet summer?! I can think of a lot of things I would like to be doing besides studying.

I better get to class so I better stop pouting. 

5 comments:

Amanda Gail said...

I couldn't agree more with the school stress thing. I feel like just when I'm caught up, 4 more things get added to my to do list! Keep your head up, we'll get through this!!

xox,
Amanda

Anne588 said...

I completely understand how you feel. I have been studying since three and a half years and each year i get excited for summer, christmas... and then I realize I have to study or write term papers and cannot really enjoy what I have been looking forward too. But I know that I have to do this for my dream job and so I hang on. My goal is to one day take sundays off. We will survive and I believe it is worth it.

Denise said...

You are working so hard! School is so stressful but it will be soo rewarding in the end! I've always wanted to go serve in another country that desperately needs our help! Love the pictures :)

Elisa said...

I really like that pond and tree picture!

Courtney B said...

LOVE the pictures!
I'm so sorry that school is so much work and stressful right now!! It's worth it in the end though, right?!