Thursday, February 2, 2012

bone to pick.


So, this semester we are supposed to have Friday's off from class. We go to class and lab practically all day Monday-Thursday so it is well deserved. Well this Friday I have to take a physiology test at 9. I am supposed to be going to a concert tonight. Steven Curtis Chapman and Andrew Peterson are in Tulsa on there Songs and Stories tour and I was soooo excited about it. They are two of my favorite Christian artists. But no, I will be studying physiology, my least favorite class. 

Can someone explain to me how my teacher can get away with giving us a test during nonclass time and not give us any class time off to compensate?!

I already have strong feelings about this class and teacher so I'm pretty much so mad I'm in tears. I studied my little brain out all week to try to be ready for the test so I could go to the concert but there is just so much info.  

I'm sorry for the rant and negativeness today, but I'm frustrated.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Shoot. I'd go to the concert. I love Andrew Peterson and will never forget that Steven Curtis Chapman concert that we went to back in the day. Thinking of you! Keep your head up! lovemily

Elle said...

Ugh! frustrated for you. So sorry :(

Allyson said...

I should have just gone... Miss you Em!