Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday.

Since I did the linkup yesterday I didn't get to tell you guys about our Super Bowl Sunday. 

The day included lots of studying and playing with the dogs. It was so nice outside I couldn't resist.

He was super excited... can't you tell?! 
After Cooper's adventure in the wheat field Saturday afternoon, he needed a bath. He gets so mad and is so cute when he is all wet. 

He had to get ready for the party though. He had a special invitation so of course he came. :)


Cute little nose.
We headed over to Ernie and Sharon's for the super bowl. 

I found this dip on tasty kitchen. It was DELICIOUS! It is like seven layer dip but with a mediterranean twist. 

We have this football crockpot that someone gave us as a gift a few years ago. It always makes an appearance at super bowl parties.  It had some yummy cheese dip in it. 


We got there and Sharon had bought enough pizza for an army. We made a pretty good dent though. :)


Cooper was very enthralled in the game... not really. The kids took turns carrying him around most of the night. ha
They have a huge 3D television. This picture makes it look a lot smaller than it really is. It was fun to watch the game on it. Kinda like being there. To bad it wasn't broadcasted in 3D. :)

He would need a break and come hang out with us.
Sneaking in a few pictures. ha



So, I have a funny story but I'm terrible at writing stories and making them funny so hopefully I can portray it for you. I was crying, I was laughing so hard when it happened. Well then and every time I tell the story. ha

Cooper hasn't quite figured out that he has to poop outside as well as pee. He has number 1 down pretty good but not number 2. 

I had just come back in the tv room from getting a big plate of different dips and chips to share with Kody when I saw Cooper sniffing around, then squat. 

I quickly gave Kody the plate and grabbed Cooper and took him outside. He would not go to the bathroom. I walked around with him for 10 min and finally gave up. 

I came back in and was telling them about how he would not go to the bathroom and how weird I thought it was, when I saw it. I had grabbed my plate and was about to start eating when I saw the poop on my plate. 

I gave Kody the look of death because I was sure he had done it. He just kept saying "I only ate 2 or 3 chips, Allyson." 

I looked at my mom and she just kept saying "What? I didn't do anything." 

I thought maybe they had discreetly put it there or something to hide it from the whole crowd of people and were waiting for me to find it. 

Finally I looked at Kody and said, "look at my plate. Did you put that there?!"

Well he didn't put it there and he didn't even notice it. The look on his face was priceless. He had been eating off of that plate, with the poop on it. He about died and I about died of laughter. Then my mom started busting up laughing because Kody was freaking out. We were trying to be really discrete about this. We definitely succeeded as you can tell. 

I guess when I reached over Kody to pick Cooper up, I swung him back over Kody's lap and it just fell out.

 Sorry for that mental image but it was hilarious.

Also, we were all rooting for the patriots. I didn't really care at first until we were watching some pregame thing and the patriot owner was talking about his wife who had died of cancer and how they were playing for her. I rooted for the patriots. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have decided that the Monday after the super bowl should be a holiday.

Off to look at some poop under a microscope! :) (parasit lab)

4 comments:

Janna Renee said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I love yours, as well! It's super fun! Your puppy? To die for! So nice to "meet" you!

Kristina Clemens said...

Awww...the puppy's so cute! Love that curly fur. =)
Kristina J.

Elle said...

Hahaha the Cooper poop story is a repeat for sure. Too funny.

henning love said...

ahh precious pups! i am sucker for dogs especially since my husband i have two, they are such joys in my life