Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow day?

That would be a negative. Every school around us was out of school, except OSU. We got a couple inches of snow, which to northerners is nothing, but around here people do not know how to drive in the stuff. 

Anyway, I need to make this short because I have another test tomorrow that I need to study for. We had a parasitology test this morning and a full day of class and lab but we made time for the snow. Leslie and Julie came out to my place because I knew there would be lots of unbothered snow. 

We made snowmen, they met Cooper, Piper ran some energy off, ate popcorn, and had some fun after studying parasit all weekend! 

First thing this morning.

Cooper was uncertain of the snow and the cat kept bothering him. He freezes up and she rubs all over him. It's pretty funny.

Throwing a snowball for piper to "find." And yes Piper is wearing a sweater. :)

Leslie! 
Julie!

Wild dogs! 

Making snow angels. This dog is my landlady's dog and she is the sweetest thing. :)


Finishing touches.

Piper was a little to energetic for him, suprisingly, so he hung out in my coat.

Finished product! We had to make due with what I had in my apartment. Wheat thins for buttons and baby carrots for nose and mouth or rocks. :) The dogs kept trying to eat the wheat things, hence Dolly in the picture. ha
It was so much fun and I'm so thankful for these ladies. I would have been sulking in my apartment if they weren't willing to come have some fun with me. 

Finally the snow I have been waiting for! Next time though I want out of class! :)

Anybody else get any snow?!

Back to studying parasitology for me. Lab exam tomorrow. 

5 comments:

Amanda Gail said...

The same thing happened here in Missouri! All the other schools were off but not Missouri State! Sily! And the roads weren't terrible but people drove like idiots! Oh well!

Good luck on your test!!

Elle said...

Wow you really did get snow!! We only got some flakes and lots of sleet. These pictures with the dogs are adorable. My Coop would have loved that! Maybe someday....good luck on your test

Anne588 said...

We don't have snow but I don' have to either. The school has no power...lol

Rolled Up Pretty said...

So funny that when two inches qualifies as canceling stuff! That would NEVER happen here although I wish it would!

henning love said...

what a fun day despite not getting a snow day! and i love seeing the dogs play in the snow, seriously i wish my dogs could experience now. and your one white dog practically blended into the snow