Monday, February 6, 2012

The Girl Behind The Blog- Vlog

Alright, here goes nothin'. 

I'm participating in Ashley and Erin's blog linkup.  I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to do this but it's called The Girl Behind The Blog. You guys should go check it out and join in.

Please excuse the hat. I have been up since 5:30 am, was in class from 8-noon, and was in the anatomy lab all afternoon. I guess it kind of portrays me though... my hair is usually in a ponytail and I'm not usually dressed up. Anatomy lab and cute clothes just don't go together... :) 

I am totally awkward, my voice sounds weird to me, and I didn't prepare any answers. (hence, the studdering and repeating myself.)

Well, I can't put it off any longer... 


I would love to have you guys follow along on my journey through vet school. You will probably see all kinds of weird things you wouldn't see other places. :) I also love to talk about my family farm and share a lot of pictures. Can't wait to meet ya! 

15 comments:

... said...

It's so awesome that you are in veterinary school! :) yay! blogging should be for you! it's a great outlet! thanks for linking up Allyson!

Anonymous said...

you have such a sweet voice!
I've never stumbled on a Vet student blog, so this is cool

nice meeting you

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Veterinary school must be so interesting! I am so glad you linked up!

Kerrie Williams said...

yay! I love hearing the voices behind the blogs I read! And you pretty much sounded how I expected you to :)

Anne588 said...

Nice to see you in person, with voice and everything :)

Elle said...

awww this was great! I'm not sure I have the guts to do a vlog cuz I ramble (you know that ;). loved this tho!

Elle said...

p.s. grabbed your button :)

Allyson said...

Thanks for hosting! I enjoyed it! :)

Allyson said...

Thanks for stopping by! I haven't found any other vet student blogs so I feel pretty unique most of the time. :)

Allyson said...

Thank you for hosting! I really enjoyed it and have found some new blogs. Vet school is really interesting and fun (most of the time). :)

Allyson said...

It was fun! I feel like I sound much more squeaky than I do in real life. :)

Allyson said...

It was fun! You should do it sometime. You probably have a fun accent. :)

Allyson said...

haha you don't ramble. :) It was kind of fun!

Allyson said...

yay!

Paige said...

Love your vlog! How awesome that you are in Vet school?! I cannot wait to come back and check out your blog some more!

Thank you so much for stopping by our crazy lil blog too!