Thursday, February 23, 2012

worry.


"So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin' and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?"

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
~Matthew 25:28-30,33,34

I have a BIG test tomorrow. (I know I say that all the time but this one is a little harder than others) I'm trying not to worry to much. :)

2 comments:

Kerrie Williams said...

you'll do great :)

Elle said...

Don't you wish you could just snap your fingers and not worry anymore! Those verses are a really great reminder though. I hope you rock your test :)