Thursday, February 2, 2012

thankful?

Let me tell you how this day has gone. 

This morning I woke up to a very loud crashing noise. I had, some how, knocked my Ipad off my nightstand and onto the tile floor by my bed. 
Thankfully it didn't crack the screen and the thing is fine. 

That test I mentioned yesterday? Well, it was one of the hardest I have taken so far in my vet school career. I always seem to study the wrong thing. The one thing I didn't spend a whole lot of time with was pretty much half the test. Should have just gone to the concert.
Thankfully, it is just the first test of the semester.

After such a bad test I decided to treat myself to starbucks. (I found some gift cards I had over Christmas break, but have been scared of the massive calories) Well I spilled it all down the front of my white shirt.
Thankfully, it is an old shirt and the other half of it was yummy.

I decided to clean my apartment before I headed home. I haven't dusted in awhile and things just needed a good cleaning. I got the dusting stuff out and some how sprayed myself in the face instead of the table. Goodness...
Thankfully, I now have a clean apartment! 

I didn't get to go to that concert last night so I was listening to Steven Curtis Chapman and Andrew Peterson while studying. That was just depressing me.
Thankfully, I found out yesterday that Kari Jobe has a new cd so I bought it and listened to it about 10 times already.  I love it and it is so uplifting!

This morning I walked out of the barn to find this. (Yes, I did say barn. For those of you new to my little corner of the web. I live in a very tiny apartment in a barn. Check it out here!)
The puddle I had to get through to get to my car.
Thankfully, it rained finally and is still raining!! 

I was getting ready to leave and my landlady came and asked me to look at a mare that is coming to stay in the barn I live in. She is really close to foaling. So, I'm still here waiting and not headed home. 
Thankfully, I am going to have a baby in the barn to play with in a few days. :) 
 I guess it's good, I won't have to drive in so much rain either because I waited. 

I will be headed home soon though but for now I'm going to study some parasitology while I wait. 

Thank goodness it's Friday!! 

No comments: