Thursday, February 16, 2012

and it all came flooding back.

Today and tomorrow they are doing interviews for next years vet school class. Seeing all those people all dressed up and how nervous they are just made it all come flooding back. 

I was a nervous messa few day before my interview but the day of I was suprisingly calm.  The night before I had gone over possible questions with my parents and every one of the questions I got asked in the interview were ones that I had talked about the night before. Of course each question started off a little rocky but by the time we had moved on the next one I had some how saved myself. 

All dressed up for my interview. I know, I'm the worst at taking pictures of myself. 

I really am a pretty shy person and am not good at talking to people I don't know, but when I walked in the room the people interviewing me were really friendly and that definitely helped calm my nerves. They made it seem like just another conversation and I am so thankful for that. I know that God really took care of me that day because a month later I got my acceptance letter


I know I wouldn't be here without God's help and guidance. I posted all about the questions I was asked etc. a year ago. You can check it out here! According to the interviewers my life is kind of unique and they thought it was so neat. :) I'm thankful for all the opportunities I have been given. 

They say vet school is the hardest thing to get into but I don't know. I was very lucky to get in my first try! I wish I was still as excited about it as I was the day I got the letter. ha

2 comments:

Denise said...

Interviews are the worst! I'm really very happy for you. Being a vet would be so rewarding. I love animals! Good luck to you :)

Gina Gao said...

I love animals, and I'm really happy that you are planning to be a vet. Have fun!

I really like this blog.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com