Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week in Photos 2.

I had a busy week and didn't take a whole lot of pics with my phone but here is a little taste of my week. I cut out all the studying parts. (Which is most of the time) :)

1. Last Sunday one of our feedroom workers didn't show up so I got to help out. I wrote tickets and actually got a lot accomplished. We were pretty busy but when there were no customers, there was no internet so I got a lot of studying done. :)
2. I might have a slight addiction to popcorn. This is no ordinary popcorn though. I will have to fill you guys on our little secret to popcorn later. 
3. These sweet guys showed up in the barn this week. My landlady bought them for her daughter to practice goat tying with. It is like a zoo in the barn right now. Very noisy.
4. Cooper finally got a haircut! 

5. I might also be addicted to Braum's... I have to restrict my ice cream intake. It's right on my way home and so easy to run through the drive thru and it is soooo good. If you have never been to Braum's you are missing out. I also get a lot of my groceries there so it's very easy to get some ice cream too.
6. They took the babies mom away this week because they wanted to lease her out. I was sooo irritatedd!! The baby is 2 weeks old and there was no good reason to take her momma away. I do get to help bottle feed her though so that's fun.

7. Peaceful ride through the pecan grove. Love those floppy mule ears.
8. Watering the onions we planted. 

I have a very busy day ahead of me so I better get busy!

2 comments:

Elle said...

Cooper is so fluffy! What breed do you think he is?? And I cannot believe they took the dam away from that poor baby! That's ridiculous.

Denise said...

Is it weird that I think goats are the cutest animals?? I love them!