Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day!

So if you know me at all, you know that I'm not a mushy, gushy, sappy, lovey, dovey type of gal. Enough adjectives for ya? :) I do love a good romantic movie and a sweet note from my boyfriend but I'm just kind of one of those people that has a bubble and I'm not very good at being affectionate. Maybe I sound hard hearted but I'm really quite the opposite, just not real open about it. I'm working on it... 

Anywho, my Valentines day was spent trying to remember how to spell Macracanthorhynchus hirudinaceaus and Parelaphostrongylus tenuis. I had a parasitology lab quiz this afternoon. I wrote them both about 100 times and still forgot the P one. It may seem easy but there were about 50 other ones also.  

After the test I came back to my apartment to find these on my doorstep. 


 For those of you who don't know. Kody lives about 2 hours from me and we are doing the long distance thing.  I was kind of bummed because most of my friends were going out tonight with there man. Which I don't know why I was bummed we never do anything on Valentines anyway. More like a day around Valentines, which I'm totally fine with. I don't like crowds and it's just more practical. Anyway, these definitely made my day better. :)

I'm spending my Valentine's evening with pathology, physiology, immunology, and Cooper. I'm just thankful to move on from the worms. :)


Happy Valentine's Day my Love!


I hear that Google Friend Connect is going away soon so I started a bloglovin' account and would love to have you follow along!

3 comments:

Kerrie Williams said...

I'm so like you (with the bubble) haha. I love the flowers, they always add a little sumthin sumthin to my day! Happy Valentines Day!

Elle said...

Awww good job Kody!!! I'm glad I don't ever have to know those words. That's ridiculous.

Happy Valentine's Day (belated)! And thanks on the heads up about google friends--I have a bloglovin' acct so maybe I should get that active again. Talk to ya soon!

Kristina Clemens said...

Happy heart day, right back atcha! You are your sweetie looks so cute together! =)
Kristina J.