Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Debut.

The baby has arrived. She is the cutest little filly. She is so curious and friendly. 


I went out this afternoon to take a few pictures and she walked right up to me. A lot of babies are at least a little timid at first.

 

Since she is so curious she didn't really want to hold still. She wanted to smell my camera. (sorry for the blur)


She is still a little wobbly but she is figuring out how to get her legs to work. :)


They didn't want to go outside and it was a little dark in the barn but I don't blame her. It is really gross out there today. Cold and misting. 

I fell asleep before she was actually born even though it was only midnight. I know I'm an old lady, but I had been studying all day. Anyway, that means I didn't get any pictures of the actual birth to gross you guys out with so, be thankful, you were spared. ;)

I have a BIG anatomy test tomorrow so I better get back to studying! Please pray for my test to go well. :)


5 comments:

Jessica Ruud said...

Awww omg, so cute :) LOving your blog hun!! Absolutely, adorable.

Denise said...

How cute!!! I just love baby animals especially horses. Congrats on the newest addition :)

Janna Renee said...

That is SO AMAZING! I love horses and think that would be so awesome to experience...I hope that I get to live around horses again, in the future :)

Elle said...

She's a cutie! Good luck on your test :) oh and this morning at about 3am I came up with a grand plan for something this summer. Tell ya later.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

OMG what a CUTE baby horse! LOVE ANYTHING BABY! :)