Friday, January 27, 2012

ball of fluff.

Cooper went to the groomer today. They always want to give him a poodle haircut but I think it would look really funny. He always looks so cute when I first pick him up. He even got a bandana today. :) 

He is super soft and fluffy! 


 In love...
He reminds me of a little old man. ha
I spent the day studying. blah This evening was fun though. Luke, Elisa and the girls came over. Luke and I practiced the choir music that our little choir is singing for Easter. It was entertaining to say the least. Playing the piano and singing is kind of my way of relaxing and unwinding. It is my time to put the troubles of the week behind me and just praise God!

Happy Sabbath Ya'll! :)

8 comments:

Anne588 said...

May I cuddle him just once?

Unknown said...

Cutest little thing EVER. Happy Sabbath to you, too! Would you post some of your music sometime? That would be really cool to hear. But only if you felt comfortable. I know if I posted MY vocal stylings? I would instantly lose like half of my readers. And that's only because half of them would know better than to click on the video in the first place, so they would stick around. ;)

Allyson said...

If you are ever in our little corner of the world, he would love to cuddle with you. He is a little cuddle bug. :)

Allyson said...

I post music sometimes. I posted a video a few days under the title reminiscing of me and a few other people singing in high school. :) I will work on posting some more. Hopefully they won't scare you or anyone away. ha

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh how cute! My dog needs to go to the groomer, bad!!! I need to bathe her but I'm so lazy lately lol. I love when you pick em up and they are all clean and nice smelling though!

Elle said...

Too cute!!! What a fluff ball. My Coop needs to go to the groomer too. I bought a Groupon for one, but I am waiting for spring time to use it.

Allyson said...

I really dislike giving him a bath. ha Partly because I'm lazy and partly because he hates it. He was so cute and fluffy when I first picked him up. I love it! :)

Allyson said...

I give him a bath but it's just not the same as when I take him to the groomer. He isn't as fluffy and soft. But they only charge me $10 so it isn't to bad to take him every couple weeks.