Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dancing queen.

Saturday, after church, my sis and I invaded Ernie and Sharon's house. It was a beautiful day and we wanted to ride horses or play with the baby mules. We have an open invitation over there, I even have a key to there house. I'm special like that. They are going to support my vet clinic if I ever graduate and I have already claimed a room in there brand spankin' new house. It's gorgeous by the way. 

It's not actually finished in this picture, but you get the idea. Dream home...

They actually had some other people from church over that afternoon so we all made the rounds to visit all the mules, and horses.

Mules are the most lovable creature. 

This is a bad picture because Macy's shirt flew up at the wrong moment but it shows how cute and tiny this guy is. He rules the pasture though. 

Those ears... 

Just give me a sec, I wanna take your picture then I will love on you! NO fighting!


They are like big dogs, follow you everywhere.


So peaceful.



The babies like to play. This poor guy was trapped.

Earlier when I said we invaded, we didn't really invade, we were invited but we did invite ourselves to stay the rest of the evening sorta. We ended up making supper and hanging out there until 10:30. My parents joined us and we had a great time. 

We made burgers and popcorn for supper. Those of you who don't know, I'm slightly addicted to popcorn and I make it on the stove not in the microwave. I made the popcorn and it's kind of a funny story. I was cutting some butter off the stick to melt and when I cut into it, it had green all throughout. I'm sure I had a terrified look on my face at first because all I could think of was how I was going to tell Sharon her butter was REALLY moldy. (I wish I had a picture) Then I busted up laughing because of previous conversation. (Sharon has about 10 bottles of mayo because she can never remember if she needs it so she just buys more) The butter was actually garlic and herb butter so it was not moldy and made for some yummy popcorn. Okay, sorry that is probably one of those you had to be there stories. It cracks me up just thinking about it though. Moving on...

They have pine cones that make the fire all different colors. They were super cool.

After our delicious meal and enjoying the fireplace a little we decided to test out the Zumba game on the wii. Disclaimer: my sister and I do not dance, never have. We are good Adventist girls. ha

It wasn't pretty... Zumba was a lot of hispanic music and was going really bad so we changed to the Just Dance game they have. It is all ABBA songs. That was much better. I beat Macy big time... we embarrassed ourselves while my mom and Sharon tried not to die of laughter and my dad and Ernie fell asleep. It was so much fun! I think I need to invest in one of these games... good exercise!


Look at those moves. 

My family can't take a clear picture I guess but I'm sure it's just because I was moving to fast for the camera. ha I seriously debated on posting a picture of myself. Oh, and notice Cooper was dancing with me. 
I will leave you with this lovely picture so you can stop laughing at the thought of me dancing. 

2 comments:

Anne588 said...

I wish there was a farm near where I live so I could visit some horses sometimes. I live next to a big vet clinic though. Last year there suddenly was a cow in the middle of the road which caused quite a bit of chaos:)

Allyson said...

We have cows in the road all the time. :) I wouldn't trade where I live for anything. Thanks for stopping by! Come back if you ever need a horsey fix. :)