Friday, January 20, 2012

finally.

I feel like I have been in school for about forever and it's only been 2 weeks. This week was extra long! I'm so thankful for Sabbath. I will be doing a whole lot of nothing tomorrow (besides church and maybe taking some pictures) and then will probably have to start studying after supper. (I got a bit behind in the studying department and am starting to stress a little.)

I forgot to mention that Kody came over last weekend. We had a great time just doing nothing. We did go over to Ernie and Sharon's for a little Africa reunion. We ended up going to supper with them and having a great time. It was nice just having him around for the weekend. :)

Kody fell in love with Cooper too. 

Studying will wear you out!!
Well we had a rough week as you can tell from the above picture so we are headed to bed. Cooper is already down for the count. 

I hope everyone had a good week. Any fun plans for the weekend?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gooodness Allyson your blog is seriously the cutest blog I've ever seen! I LOVE your header, your font, ALL of it! I'm so glad you followed me because I backtracked you here. :) And your puppy? I'm currently melted into a puddle of pure love. How do you sleep with him right there, waiting to be squeeeeezed? ;) As you can probably tell, I love animals too. Mucho. Very mucho.

As for your question, I do have plans, as a matter of fact. My darling little sister Aspen has planned a "spa getaway overnight" at her house for me. I am 7 mos pregnant (if you haven't seen that on my blog) and she is going to treat me with homemade "craving" foods, a mani & pedi (she's a pro,) as many garden Jacuzzi tub soaks as I want, and all the while she's watching my two little hellions... I mean beautiful children. ;D Haha. Can't wait!

Hope you feel "studied up" (that's what I call it) quickly, get lots of rest, and also get LOTS of cuddles with that little fuzzee too. Thanks again, I'll be back pronto!

Allyson said...

Oh my!! Thanks for all your kind words. :) I'm glad you enjoyed reading!

Cooper is pretty much the sweetest thing ever. Everyone LOVES him!! :) He is very snuggly and pretty much sleeps on my head every night. ha

I did read that you were pregnant! How exciting! I haven't had much time to read to much of your blog but love what I have read. :) Sounds like you are in for a perfect weekend! And it sounds like you deserve to treated to a relaxing weekend!