Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!


I do realize this is a little late but, let me tell ya, these last few days have been CRAZAYYY! And not a good crazy. Let's just say I hope this year is better than it is starting out. Things are calming down now though and I'm enjoying my last few days of break. 

So, I am not making any resolutions. I do believe that the new year is a good time to start with a new slate and work on things in my life though. As I start to get back into the routine of school I am focusing on making time for exercise and devotions. I am really making an effort to work on these things. This last semester  was NOT kind to my figure. Yikes! I really feel like if I can make it more of my routine everyday I will feel better emotional as well. I will keep you posted on how this is all going. It is going to be a challenge with the excessive amounts of studying I have to do but I'm determined!

I will admit that I have decided to wait until school starts back to start exercising and eating better. I'm enjoying the last few days of break. I am loving my new devotional book though. 

We ushered the new year in with family, friends, and ALOT of laughter and fun. I wish I had some pictures but I got so caught up in the fun I didn't take a single picture. Just trust me, we had a blast and things only got slightly out of control. Just kidding on that out of control part. I haven't laughed that much in awhile though. If you need a good laugh, come play Dutch Blitz or Apples to Apples with my family. We always have a good time. 

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Elle said...

love the new layout/picture! and happy new year too! soo looking forward to young alumni so we can actually talk in person for once!

Allyson said...

Thanks! I'm excited about it too! :) Seems like forever since I have seen you.