Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the little things.

I have mentioned that I have kind of been in a studying funk lately. Well I just can't seem to get out of it. I have a big test on Friday and I really want to get a good grade so that I'm not digging my way out of a hole the rest of the semester. 

Anyway, one thing I have found that helps me study is getting fun, new pens. These are some of my favorite pens and I haven't been able to find them until just a few days ago. 


Fun colors and they write like sharpie's so they are just perfect! 


Well I'm getting ready to put these babies to work. :) 

2 comments:

Elle said...

Funny how something simple like fun pens help make studying more bearable huh? I love me a good pen :)

Allyson said...

I have way to many pens because of that reason. ha